I have been encouraged by reading blog posts from other mothers who recognise the importance of our task in bringing up children in a Christian way. "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6





Friday, April 9, 2010

The things which make for Peace

I woke up this morning with the words "seek peace and pursue it" repeating over and over in my head. I looked it up- it's from Psalm 34:13, and1 Peter 3:11

“Whoever desires to love life and see good days,let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it."

I kept being reminded of those words throughout the day; there are so many small situations that arise, where I can actively pursue peace! I thank God that He has given me His word, which is such a help in my daily situations!

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things with which one may edify another." Romans14:19.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment! I like to know who's been for a visit.